Fieldstone Farms is a custom built newly constructed “East Coast ” style Gentleman’s Farm. This 62 acre two parcel equestrian estate is nestled in one of the loveliest valleys in southern California. Known for it’s temperate weather and fantastic location, Fieldstone boasts a bucolic setting and rural lifestyle just 35 minutes from Los Angeles, and 20 minutes from Malibu. This property is a way of life. Whether you are a serious horseman or want the privacy of your own hiking and riding trails or, to simply enjoy the quiet of nature, gorgeous valley views, in a park like setting, Fieldstone has it all. The property has hundreds of mature oak trees, poplars, birch and pines, and magnificent rose gardens. There are moss covered boulders that adorn the rolling hills and showcase nature at it’s finest. The fully irrigated manicured lawns are dotted with lilac bushes, English boxwoods, jasmine and honeysuckle. All designed for easy maintenance.
The equestrian facility competes with the best in the world. It is custom built and designed for either a professional or private use. There are two barns (a 16 stall and a 6 stall) both are aesthetically charming and intelligently designed with a focus on the comfort and safety of the horse. The stalls are oversized box stalls with a 35 foot vaulted ceiling and a 20 foot aisle with rubber pavers throughout. An automatic watering system, Fly Guard System and certified fire sprinkler systems. Charming paneled tack room, office and laundry facilities, feed rooms, wash stalls, grooming stalls and a veterinarian and blacksmith area.
The training areas include a 300′ x 200’competition sized arena with state of the art footing, a slide and bank jumps and a custom 6 horse European Eurocizer.
There are nine fully irrigated grass paddocks with a pasture blend mix of alfalfa, fescue and oat. A five foot three rail no maintenance fence surrounds all paddocks and the perimeter of the property.
The auxiliary structures include a hay and shavings barn, tractor barn, machine and wood working shop, and staff apartments. Other amenities include an oversized four car garage with storage and a custom designed, heated and air conditioned tiled dog kennel with a granite counter top kitchen and wash facility. There are two wells; domestic and irrigation, a water purification and water softener system and new 42,000 gallon galvanized water tank. There are gravel roadways and stonewalls throughout the property. The buildings have metal and slate roofs.
The residential accommodations include a newly constructed 1300 square foot three bedroom, two bath, caretaker’s / weekend home with hardwood floors, built-in bookcases, floor to ceiling windows and window-seats that overlook the paddocks and barns. The kitchen has granite top counters and top of the line stainless steel appliances.
A 1000 square foot cottage with stone fireplace, hardwood floors, granite top counters and stainless steel appliances surrounded by a lovely garden and old stone patio.
There is a pad for the main house and a driveway to the pad. The pad has been graded and utilities are accessible. The pad sports a view of the valley and mountains.
The property is under the Williamson Act (California Land Conservation Act of 1965) Under this Act, landowners receive lower property tax assessments.
The property can support farming and/or ranching with respect to zoning, climate and water.
Features & Amenities
- Build in 2010
- 62 acres on 2 parcels
- Two Custom barns
- 16 large box stalls (several mare /foal stalls)
- 35′ feet to the Ceiling T&G custom construction
- Metal and slate Roofs
- Wonderful air flow
- Charming Office w/ hardwood floors
- Paneled Tack Room
- Laundry facilities
- Feed Room
- 6 Oversized Wash Stalls
- Fly Spray System
- Certified Fire System throughout
- Vet and Blacksmith work Space
- Rubber interlocking pavers throughout
- Feed and Tack room
- 2 Wash stalls
- Grass paddock with stall access
- Flyguard System
- Olympic size ring 300 x 200 with European Footing (designed by Anthony D’Ambrosio)
- 9 Large Grass Paddocks seeded with pasture blend seed with Run in Sheds and shaded by mature trees
- 6 Shaded Sand Paddocks of various sizes
- Custom 6 horse Eurocizer
- Miles of horse trails and hiking trails connecting with the Santa Monica Conservancy
- All construction and utilities are new:
- Fire Systems
- Irrigation Systems throughout Property
- Purified Drinking Water Systems throughout
- 2 Wells with an abundance of water and pressure
- New 42,000 Gallon Water Tank
- State of the art Water purification system.
- Large Custom Dog Kennel with kitchen and wash facilities with attached garage
- Four Car Garage with ample storage
- Professional Wood shop
- Caretaker’s / Weekend House 1300 sq’
- Cottage 1000 sq ‘
- Carriage House for equipment and Studio Apartment Hay and Shavings storage