The primary residence located on the north side of Hidden Valley Road is a one-story, five bedroom, 5 ½ bath home, built in the 1920’s reminiscent in style of the Will Rogers estate. Traditional pine walls, mahogany flooring, high wood-beamed ceilings, and three large, stone fireplaces provide a warm and inviting atmosphere. A step-down private master bedroom is adjacent to two large dressing rooms and bathroom.
The extensive landscaping was designed by the renowned landscape architect Emmet Wemple and supported by an irrigation system installed by the well-known Associated Irrigation Consultants. Winding up the hill behind the house is a unique rock staircase leading to an expansive stone entertainment terrace with oversized fireplace and barbeque, designed by preeminent architect Thom Mayne and the firm Morphosis.
A large fruit orchard on the hills behind the house has more than 150 producing trees including avocados., oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, tangelos, and various stone fruit.
The 100,000-gallon water storage tank supplies water to the domestic water tank and sophisticated reverse osmosis domestic filtration system, and to the drip irrigation system providing water to individual trees and plants. Large drainage ditches bring rain water from the hills to the natural winter stream running through the whole valley.
Below the house are 18 large paddocks with white vinyl fencing, a 5-stall foaling barn with observation room, a fully equipped ranch office, shop, tool storage, chicken coop and free-range yard, two bunkhouses, a manager’s cottage, a regulation tennis court, and pool and pool house with changing rooms and kitchen.
Twin Acres – Interior Amenities
- Main House
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Built in 1928
- Reminiscent in Style of the Renowned Will Rogers Estate
- Traditional Pine Walls
- Mahogany Flooring
- High Wood-Beamed Ceilings
- 3 Large Stone Fireplaces
- Master Bedroom Suite w/ 2 Large Dressing Areas
- Private Guest Room w/ Private Entrance – Stone Room
- Breakfast Area
- Laundry Area
- Dining Area
- Family Room/Library
- Living Room
- Ranch Manager’s Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Living/Dining Area
Twin Acres – Exterior Amenities
- Total Lot Size: 40.71 Acres
- Extensive Landscaping designed by renowned landscape architect Emmet Wemple
- Irrigation System installed by AIC – Associated Irrigation Consultants
- Expansive Stone Entertainment Terrace w/ oversize fireplace and BBQ designed by preeminent architect Thom Mayne and the firm Morphosis.
- Large Fruit Orchard w/ over 150 producing Fruit Trees:
- And Various Stone Fruits
- 100,000 Gallon Water Storage Tank
- Sophisticated Reverse Osmosis Domestic Filtration System
- Drip Irrigation System Provides Water to each individual Tree and Plant
- Large Drainage Ditches Brings Rain Water from Hills to the Natural Winter Stream through the Valley
- 18 Large Paddocks w/ White Vinyl Fencing
- 5 Stall Foaling barn w/ observation room
- Fully Equipped Ranch Office
- Tool Storage
- Chicken Coop and Free Range Yard
- 2 Bunkhouses
- Manager’s Cottage
- Regulation Tennis Court
- Pool & Pool House w/ Changing Rooms and Kitchen